Our Spa Centre
Interior ground floor area
There is a steam bath, herbal sauna, small Finnish sauna and infrared cabin, Kneipp step pool, cold water immersion pool and the ultimate in showers, Cron4 saline graduation tower.
Interior first floor area
3 differently designed relaxation rooms, with vitality bar and spacious sun terrace.
Outside sauna area
- Large block sauna – Aufguss sauna (Finnish 90°C) to accommodate approx. 65 people
- Mountain cabin sauna (Finnish 85°C) with fresh hay fragrance
- Viking sauna (Finnish 100°C) with a throne
- Drei-Zinnen hut (Finnish 90°C) with wood-fired stove
- Earth sauna with stone walls (80°C partly soil)
- Bio sauna (finnish 80°C)
- Large cold water immersion pool, Kneipp step pool, Kneipp arm bath
- Large sunbathing lawn, various open fireplaces
- Relaxing areas: Jäger-Hütte, pavilion Cron4, relax room "Stube"
- 4 heat houses with infrared radiation
- Hut to dry the towels
4 - 5 times a day, after the Aufguss in Blocksauna, small snacks are served in sauna area (Free for our guests - juice or tea or fruit).
INFO! The sauna is a nudist area, admission only without bathing togs
Flip flops and at least two sauna towels are compulsory!